Noisy cron

Scott_Collier at Dell.com Scott_Collier at Dell.com
Mon Dec 22 17:00:43 UTC 2008

Jesse,

I'd like to help out here.  I've been trying to get familiar with the Infrastructure for a while now.  Is there a ticket open for this that has more details?  I have yet to even shell into a box, so I'll be pinging you and others for assistance if that's ok.

This will truly be a starting point for me regarding Fedora Infrastructure...

-Scott

-----Original Message-----
From: fedora-infrastructure-list-bounces at redhat.com on behalf of Jesse Keating
Sent: Sun 12/21/2008 9:38 PM
To: Fedora Infrastructure
Subject: Noisy cron

Could somebody start looking into the noisy cron jobs?  We seem to have
quite a few that are failing or spitting unnecessary text out into
email.  Could be a fun project for somebody looking to get familiar with
Infrastructure, since the jobs seem to span all parts of our realm.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!