Gregor Gruener is introduce oneself

Gregor Grüner Gregor18 at web.de
Thu Dec 25 05:42:18 UTC 2008

Hello *,

my name is Gregor Gruener and i am twenty-five years old. I work one year with linux now and when the fedora-infrastructure-Team have interest i like to give my help. I am working in the company Telefonica Germany in our housing section, 2nd-Level support for our costumer.  We are using lot of RedHat Enterprise Server 5. I have big interests to learn more to administrate RHEP 5 Server and to use my "small" knowledge to help the fedora team. I think in standard-Administration i am very ok and i am Certified RedHat Technician for RHEP 5. For more questions i am in the irc fedora-admin channel user: ggruener
Sorry, but my English grammar is not the best.

best regards
Gregor Gruener