Apache Test Page

Anand Capur admin at arcnetworks.biz
Sun Feb 3 15:14:52 UTC 2008

Do you think we should add something like this to the bottom of the test
pages, so MAYBE people will understand that we don't own the websites?
Note:

Fedora is an Operating System and it is used to power this website; however,
the webserver is owned by the domain owner and not Fedora. *If you have
issues with the content of this site, contact the owner of the domain, not
Fedora!*

Unless this server is on the fedoraproject.org domain, Fedora doesn't have
anything to do with the content on this webserver or any e-mails that
directed you to this site.

For example, if this website is www.example.com, you would find the owner of
the example.com domain at the following WHOIS server:

http://www.internic.net/whois.html

What do you think? I got that from the CentOS test page.
-Anand