Meetings

Paulo Santos paulo.banon at googlemail.com
Fri Feb 8 07:03:16 UTC 2008

For me it mainly depends if i have anything in RL to do or not. Since the
meeting in my timezone is pretty late i can mostly attend all, if its
earlier you will probably have problems with everyone on this side of the
world (Europe), since they would be working, studying, whatever...

Just my 2 cents...

Paulo