news.fp.o

Jonathan Roberts jonathan.roberts.uk at googlemail.com
Mon Feb 18 10:02:03 UTC 2008

Hey all,

There's an open ticket here:

https://hosted.fedoraproject.org/fedora-infrastructure/ticket/178

for a news.fedoraproject.org site but unfortunately it's not been
updated in the past 4 months. Does anybody have any news on what's
happening with it, and if not, would anybody mind if I picked it up?

I'm not an expert but willing to learn, and if somebody a bit more
knowledgable than me was willing to give me a bit of help from time to
time I think we can get this done. I think it's quite an important
piece to get in place, as there's more and more content I'm wanting to
put out from a marketing perspective and this would be the perfect
target location.

Oh, and do tell me if this is the wrong list!

Best wishes,

Jon