Introduction to the Infrastructure Group

Asgeir Frimannsson asgeirf at redhat.com
Thu Feb 7 23:55:56 UTC 2008

Hi all,

As requested on the 'Getting Started' page, here's my [1] introduction to the
list:

My name is Asgeir (asgeirf on IRC). I am working part-time with Red Hat
(eng-i18n, Brisbane, Australia) and otherwise spend much time completing a
PhD investigating the role of context in translation reuse...

My primary interest (at this point) within Fedora is localisation and
translation 'engineering'. I hope to help great people like Dimitris Glezos
maintain and develop the translation infrastructure (status pages, transifex)
and the translation tools.

cheers,
asgeir

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/AsgeirFrimannsson