Introduction letter

ramez hanna rhanna at informatiq.org
Fri Jan 18 14:05:23 UTC 2008

Hi Mike,

Currently i'm deep into virtualization, and generally i am into anything
related to infrastructure such as email servers or webservers or
whatever else is there.
I'm also currently working on building storage solution on my own,
although still in planing phase but i'm working on it and soon some code
will be done.
The conclusion, if there is any virtualization work i'm ready to start
right away and provide real value, other things i might be a bit slow
but i believe i can deliver anything.
bash is my freind and soon python will be too.

--
Ramez Hanna
informatiq.org

GPG Key
38A7 33A4 B5F6 840E A656 9010 57DF 4FF2 833F 051B