FC6 guests

Toshio Kuratomi a.badger at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 23:00:54 UTC 2008

Luke Macken wrote:
> So, we still have a handful of FC6 guests lying around in PHX.
> After a quick look, it seems that we're using them for the following
> services.
>
>     publictest1
>     - pkgdb-dev
>     - ns-slapd
>     - mysqld
>     - postgres
>     - wevisor

I need to pull my pkgdb files off of pt1 and finish getting them running
on the external to PHX, pt10 box.  Once that's done, pkgdb-dev can go
away.  wevisor should run on pt10 but it doesn't have an active owner
right now so...

postgres should be there just to support running of other apps.  If we
can get FAS2 off of pt1 as well, those should be safe to shut down.  I'm
not sure what's running in mysql, though.

-Toshio