Another Introduction

Brett Lentz wakko666 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 19:04:15 UTC 2008

Hello all -

I've been idling in #fedora-infrastructure for a couple of weeks now,
and joined the mailing list about a week ago, so I should probably
introduce myself.

I'm currently a sysadmin for an 8-year-old dot-com that's still trying
to achieve something beyond start-up status ( www.cardomain.com ). My
roots are in ISP tech support, but I've since moved up to doing systems
admin and have managed Linux systems for a variety of companies over the
last few years.

I am interested in contributing to Fedora Infrastructure in any
capacity. I've been following SELinux development since around the days
of FC2. I'm reasonably familiar wearing the network engineer hat. I have
a fair grasp of several languages (Perl, Java, Python), though I'm no
developer. I am intimately familiar with RPM packaging, and repository
management. Here at work, I'm the primary repository maintainer and am
currently in the process of getting our RPM build infrastructure
converted to using Koji.

 ---Brett. (wakko666)

Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick
themselves
up and hurry off as if nothing had happened.
		-- Winston Churchill