[Fwd: Fedora LXR status?]

Mike McGrath mmcgrath at redhat.com
Tue Jan 22 16:19:06 UTC 2008

On Tue, 22 Jan 2008, Rahul Sundaram wrote:

We don't have it set up, I've been leaving this as a "if the community
wants it thing" which basically means if someone wants to open a ticket
and find someone to do it, it will get done.  otherwise it won't.
Needless to say the shape cvs-int is currently in makes this difficult to
do (cvs-int is soon to go away)

If someone wants LXR feel free to open a ticket and try to convince
someone with access (sysadmin-main or sysadmin-cvs) that its really needed
they are quite welcome to do so.