Collaboration Servers!

Jeffrey Ollie jeff at ocjtech.us
Thu Jan 31 20:20:33 UTC 2008

On 1/31/08, Mike McGrath <mmcgrath at redhat.com> wrote:

> I looked at dimdim briefly, does their OSS version have a license we can
> use in Fedora?

One other blocker is that their service claims to require IE 6.0 and
the Adobe flash plugin to host a meeting. They say that attending a
meeting works with FF but still requires the flash plugin.  It's
unknown whether the swfdec code in Fedora works with their service.
And actually, I don't know anyone that has actually used their
service/software yet so I don't really know how good it is.

Jeff