Introduction for timothyb

Timothy Buck timothyb at opensourceaddict.com
Sat Jul 5 12:56:02 UTC 2008

Hello everyone,
   My name is Timothy andI am a 23 years old who lives in the Reno/Tahoe
area. I have been using linux/unix in some fashion for the past 4 years,
from setting up a webserver to host websites for friends to my current day
job of administering red hat 3/4/5 servers for a large online retail
company.  I am however a networking junkie at heart and spend a fair amount
of time working with cisco devices. I currently have my ccna and am activly
pursuing my ccnp. I started programming with php and have since moved on to
learning python... however I am not as skilled in it as I would like but am
working on it.  Anything else anyone wants to know just ask.

Thanks for your time everyone,
Tim