Fedora-infrastructure-list Digest, Vol 26, Issue 6

Reggie Buckner buck_1970 at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 6 20:12:29 UTC 2008

Greetings to all,

   Its Reggie Buckner. I had some personal issues and was away for a while, but now I am back and ready to get involved. To recap my  interests lie in system administration, telecom/network infrastructure ( Ethernet, WAN links, Servers, Load Balancers (Radware , F5), and scripting (BASH, Korn working on PERL and Python).

I am willing to sign a contibutors agreement and get a account. I dont quite understand the ticketing system but willing to learn.

If you have anything going with Asterisk I am willing to get involved with that. Also tell Matt that I am back and willing to assist him

Hope all is well with the team and Fedora rocks!

See you all later.

Reggie Buckner