Introduction: Kschreyack

Klaus P. Schreyack klaus at myexpertise.net
Sun Jul 6 22:15:49 UTC 2008

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to take a moment to introduce myself.  My name is Klaus Schreyack.  I'm 40 years old and I'm a Systems Administrator who works for a financial services company in Los Angeles.  I've been working seriously with Linux since 2004.  I have my RHCT for v5, an MCSE 2003 Certificate, and I'm working towards my RHCE.  Over the last two years my interest has focused on Open Source solutions, from which I seem to derive the most satisfaction.

I am skilled with the common tcp applications and work with CentOS and RHEL, supporting 70+ servers.  I'm also familiar with GWOS, having set it up for my company a few weeks ago.  After reviewing the FIG's I have an interest in  sysadmin-hosted and sysadmin-noc,  but I'm willing to help out anywhere I can.

Well, that's it.  I'm going to hang out in the meeting on Thursdays to get a feel for things.  Look forward to seeing you all then.  Thanks.

Sincerely,

Klaus P. Schreyack
Systems Administrator
RHCT5 MCSE 2003 A+ Certified