[Fwd: Brief Comment: Delete user feature]

Ricky Zhou ricky at fedoraproject.org
Sat Jun 7 15:19:57 UTC 2008

On 2008-06-07 12:11:32 PM, Jeroen van Meeuwen wrote:
> It would be nice to have some procedure to go about deleting these dummy
> user accounts which will most probably never turn active.
I'm not sure how painful deleting old accounts are, but we are currently
working on the capability for users (and administrators) to mark an
account as inactive (which would prevent it from being used anywhere
unless its password is reset).  Right now, the main question is just how
it will appear in the interface (vs. how things like fasClient will see
it).

Thanks,
Ricky