FAS2 ships!

Mike McGrath mmcgrath at redhat.com
Wed Mar 12 16:06:06 UTC 2008

On Tue, 11 Mar 2008, Mike McGrath wrote:

> FAS2 has shipped.  Its getting a bit late in the evening so I'm not going
> ot enable the cron job qute yet so don't be surprised if your account
> information for shell access is stale until tomorrow morning.
>
> Most of our end users should be unaffected though.

Side note about this!  If your user gets deleted or removed from a group
your home directory may get removed (moved to /tmp/fedora until tmpwatch
gets it)  This may have happened to your home directory during the
migration.

** IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING VALUABLE IN YOUR HOME DIR - MAKE SURE IT IS STILL
THERE **