Password Migration

Mike McGrath mmcgrath at redhat.com
Fri Mar 14 03:52:51 UTC 2008

On Thu, 13 Mar 2008, Frank Chiulli wrote:

> Should the password migration associated with FAS2 be complete by now?
>
> I still have to use my old password on publictest1.

This one's on me, I've been putting the shell stuff off to make sure
everyone else was all setup (figured our team could take it more :)  Every
time I got around to enabling it it was always near sleep time and I know
better then to enable something then, especially if it involves... CRON!!!

For sure though we'll have it back up tomorrow morning, the benchmarks
I've done show that we'll be able to grow quite a bit beyond our current
capacity (box checkin is the most taxing on FAS) before we bring it down,
and even then once fas2 is up its quite a bit more.  The system seems to
scale pretty well as it turns out.