Fedora-infrastructure I want to help

Reggie Buckner buck_1970 at hotmail.com
Sat May 3 13:29:26 UTC 2008

My name is Reggie Buckner. I want to be a Unix Engineer. I am currently a college student working on a Bachelor Degree.
I do know Unix as a power user/ admin fairly well. I used Solaris, BSD, MAC OS X, Suse, Fedora (4, 6, 7). I want to work more on infrastructure things especially anything involving server admin or networking. I know routing and switching  as well. Please let me know how I can contribute. I would like a mentor too if I could get it. I live in San Antonio, TX