[Fwd: Cron <postgres at db2> /var/lib/pgsql/vacstat.py check]

Toshio Kuratomi a.badger at gmail.com
Fri May 9 20:33:06 UTC 2008

I'd like to take care of this as soon after change freeze as possible.
It's the same as last time:

Disable the pieces of the cron scripts which vacuum koji's dbs in puppet
cvs commit; make install; make push HOSTS=db2
ssh db2
screen
time sudo -u postgres vacuumdb -vd koji
[wait a few hours for this to finish during which koji is somewhat more
sluggish but there's no actual outage.]
reenable the pieces of the cron scripts which vacuum koji, commit,
install, push.
Done.

Anyone object to my doing it during the day on Wednesday, May 14th?

-Toshio