[Fwd: Tosca widgets, only half the battle]

John (J5) Palmieri johnp at redhat.com
Thu May 15 15:41:01 UTC 2008

On Thu, 2008-05-15 at 11:20 -0400, John (J5) Palmieri wrote:
> [...]

I should also note the widget component for looking at quick data on the
main page is a separate issue and I for one would like to be able to
display data from any framework on any site there (such as EJB's or perl
apps, yahoo and google widgets, etc.) through use of standards like
OpenSocial and just plain iframes.