MyFedora Documentation

John (J5) Palmieri johnp at redhat.com
Tue May 20 22:01:33 UTC 2008

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/MyFedora/ is pointing to some new
documentation I started writing.  Right now all I have is the plugin
design document (http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/MyFedora/PluginDesign)
but will be adding the plugin tutorial tomorrow and the widget tutorial
will be written the week before FudCon when Toshio and I lock ourselves
in a room and flesh out the design for the widget system that started at
the last FudCon.  Others are encouraged to comment on the design and
send suggestions and I will be working during FudCon to get people
interested in developing content or working on the backends.