Creation of an user profile...

antonio montagnani antonio.montagnani at alice.it
Wed May 28 11:32:41 UTC 2008

Luca Foppiano wrote / ha scritto on /il 24/05/2008 14:06:
> On Sat, 2008-05-24 at 13:46 +0200, antonio montagnani wrote:
>
>> when I try to create my Profile I get this reply:
>>
>> Proxy Error
>>
>>  The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.
>> The proxy server could not handle the request POST /wiki/UserPreferences.
>>
>> Reason: Error reading from remote server
>>

> It's a common bug...solution is to cross fingers and retry ;-)
>
> AFAIK wiki will be migrated on mediawiki to avoid this errors
>
> Luca

I created an user account as antoniomontag (even if I tried to create it
as AntonioMontagnani): how do I change it???
Also in the new wiki, I cannot create another account.
Any help???

--
Antonio M
Mob.+393386586046

Mail by Thunderbird 2.0 Websurfing by Firefox 3.0b5
Linux Fedora F9 (Sulphur) on Acer 5720
Linux user number 362582
www.linuxsaronno.net
www.campingmonterosa.com