Change Request: Setup Awstats for download.fp.o (and fix the torrent.fp.o one)

Matt Domsch Matt_Domsch at dell.com
Sun May 4 21:13:01 UTC 2008

On Sun, May 04, 2008 at 12:46:56PM -0400, Ricky Zhou wrote:
> It'd be really useful to have awstats track download.fp.o and
> torrent.fp.o.  Normally, I wouldn't mention this until after the change
> freeze, but it's really low risk, and we could use this to get a lot of
> valuable statistics during the mass downloading following the release.
> I don't think download.fp.o is in the config yet, and torrent.fp.o is at
> http://fedoraproject.org/awstats/torrent/, but it doesn't seem to be
> working (no stats).
>
> Thanks,
> Ricky

I set up awstats a few weeks ago to handle mirrors.fp.o, and as the
same proxies handle download.fp.o (and they really are the same
content in the end), I made the awstats config just parse both then
too (pre-change-freeze).

http://fedoraproject.org/awstats/mirrors/awstats.mirrors.fedoraproject.org.html
includes both mirrors.fp.o and download.fp.o.

Thanks,
Matt

--
Matt Domsch