[Fwd: Tosca widgets, only half the battle]

John (J5) Palmieri johnp at redhat.com
Thu May 15 15:20:14 UTC 2008

On Wed, 2008-05-14 at 12:41 -0400, Luke Macken wrote:
> On Wed, May 14, 2008 at 11:03:38AM -0500, Mike McGrath wrote:
> >
> > > Forwarding to fedora-infrastructure-list soit canget more exposure and
> > > discussion.

Exactly, I would want a standard way of doing things at least in the
MyFedora plugin context.  This is why I didn't want to get away from
templates and controllers (or something else that will be standard for a
long time).  Ideally someone who knows how to write a TG app should be
able to write a plugin with a little glue code added and files shuffled
around.