F10?

Luke Macken lmacken at redhat.com
Tue May 20 14:59:57 UTC 2008

On Mon, May 19, 2008 at 10:27:52PM -0500, Mike McGrath wrote:
> So F9 is out the door and we had a very exciting last 6 months.  Here's
> the short list:
>
>  * FAS2
>  * /mnt/koji migration and deployment
>  * Backup system up and running
>  * Collaboration servers brought up (gobby and asterisk POC)
>  * UTC switch
>
> The focus for this last release was mostly around sanity.  Cleaning up
> some configs, things like that.  We actually did a very good job of that.
>
> All in all I feel it was a good release.  So my question to the team, what
> would you all like to see over the next 6 months?

Here are some things I'd like to get done:

- Signing server (sigul)
- Solidify our SELinux deployment.  I'm sitting down with Dan Walsh this
  week to churn through our logs and fix as much stuff as possible.
  Brett Lentz (Wakko666) has also been doing a great job of writing test
  cases and pushing some crucial puppet SELinux changes upstream.
- Get our logging situation under control.
- Get bodhi into the app cluster, and give it the ability to kick off
  mashes on our releng boxes.

luke