OpenID

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Thu May 29 14:20:02 UTC 2008

Mike McGrath wrote:
> Hey guys, so the last little bits are in good shape for the OpenID
> provider we're attempting to be.  Don't go announcing this to others yet.
> Lets test it out, if it breaks something let us know.  We'll be announcing
> it officially soon.  You can, for example, log in to livejournal.com with:
>

> username.id.fedoraproject.org
>
> as your openID provider.
>
> For example, my openID url is mmcgrath.id.fedoraproject.org

There is any way to make the landing page of that URL prettier? People
will see the URL and maybe will click on it, so is a must to have the
same CSS as all our websites.
In the "nice to have" category would be a little user customization,
like the user can include a link to his fedorapeople.org account, link
to personal blog, Fedora wiki userpage, maybe the hackergotchi image
(from .planet) etc.