Memory increase for proxy1

Jeffrey Ollie jeff at ocjtech.us
Tue Nov 18 17:02:28 UTC 2008

On Tue, Nov 18, 2008 at 11:01 AM, Mike McGrath <mmcgrath at redhat.com> wrote:
> I'd like to double the memory in proxy1.  Seth pointed out to me a week
> ago or so it's built 64 bit unlike the rest of our proxies.  This means,
> generally, it consumes twice the amount of memory.  The way we have httpd
> tuned I'm worried it'll start to swap on release day.
>
> After the release I'll rebuild this host.
>
> 2 +1's?

+1

--
Jeff Ollie

"You know, I used to think it was awful that life was so unfair. Then
I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair, and all the
terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve
them? So, now I take great comfort in the general hostility and
unfairness of the universe."

	-- Marcus to Franklin in Babylon 5: "A Late Delivery from Avalon"