metalinks for F10 download pages

Jeffrey Ollie jeff at ocjtech.us
Fri Oct 3 18:12:17 UTC 2008

2008/10/3 Jesse Keating <jkeating at redhat.com>:
> On Fri, 2008-10-03 at 08:34 -0500, Jeffrey Ollie wrote:
>>
>> Are these links supposed to work in Firefox (at least for testing)?  I
>> get "# Server Error" when I click on it in Firefox.
>
> There was some MirrorManager work done yesterday, are you still seeing
> this issue?

Seems to be working now.

--
Jeff Ollie

"You know, I used to think it was awful that life was so unfair. Then
I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair, and all the
terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve
them? So, now I take great comfort in the general hostility and
unfairness of the universe."

	-- Marcus to Franklin in Babylon 5: "A Late Delivery from Avalon"