Maps

seth vidal skvidal at fedoraproject.org
Fri Oct 10 20:34:49 UTC 2008

On Fri, 2008-10-10 at 16:30 -0400, Paul W. Frields wrote:
> On Fri, 2008-10-10 at 13:51 -0500, Mike McGrath wrote:
> > Anyone interested in getting our fedoraproject.org/maps/ infrastructure
> > back in place?  It was up and running in FC6, after the rebuild and no
> > more FC6 boxes though, we no longer have active maps.
>
> These maps were really helpful to the Community Architecture team in
> forming strategy and evangelizing.  Having the maps back on the map
> (sorry) would be of great value.

Mike,
 Do we still have the lvm for the publictest box that was fc6 that was
running the map code? I ask b/c I think the scripts to run it were in
jima's homedir.

He asked me about restoring them and in the melee of the incident I
forgot about them.

I migrated the existing maps statically and left them alone until we had
some more time to figure out what was missing to move them to run on
rhel5, iirc.

if we still have that lvm, I can pull his old homedir and get the
scripts back up.
-sv