Patch to fix EPEL dep scripts

Michael Stahnke mastahnke at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 04:24:13 UTC 2008

I think I solved the repo-closure/deps scripts issues.  Now it should
be back to sending only one email, (instead of 6).  Also, there was an
indentation issue in the reporting program that was causing the
dependencies problems to be cleared.

Please test this once before putting in production. I tested the best
I could on publictest16 and my home systems, but I didn't have full
access to all yum repos anywhere.  Additionally, I changed the shell
script to reference local copies of yum.conf and rc-report.cfg.  I
think that is probably ok, but somebody should verify.

stahnma