Spins on fedorapeople

Mike McGrath mmcgrath at redhat.com
Fri Oct 31 13:53:29 UTC 2008

Sebastian,

I was pretty clear with you on IRC.  Fedora People is not a location to
bypass Fedora's normal policies and procedures.  You asked for space on
Fedora People to post your ISO, it was denied because its going through
the approval process for Fedora.  The Board approved it and I assume
releng will soon at which point in time the spin will get built and
distributed through normal means.

In short, remove it.  Fedora people is not an iso distribution mirror.
We have procedures in place to host isos and you have been made aware of
these procedures.  I'm not sure who increased your space for this but when
someone says no, asking others until someone says yes is in poor
judgement.  I know this sounds harsh but I want this message to be as
clear as I can as it was ignored a few days ago.