a quick self-introduction

Bret McMillan bretm at redhat.com
Wed Sep 3 15:23:53 UTC 2008

Hey folks,

I've been lurking in the infrastructure area for awhile, but just
recently joined the list.  jonrob & mmcgrath have been kind enough to
work w/ me on blog stuff for news.fp.org, etc.  I've been an RH employee
for a number of years, mostly in RHN engineering, but now recently in IT
working on collaborative applications.  I'd classify myself as a
marginal SA, but always willing to learn and help out :)

Current interests:
* blogs (wordpress-mu)
* wikis
* mobile devices
* CDN's
* opening RH's IT tooling & methods to be more open and in alignment w/
what the community is doing

cheers,

--Bret