Paul VanGundy - Introduction

Paul VanGundy pvangundy at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 14:57:19 UTC 2008

Hello List! :)

My name is Paul VanGundy and this is my introduction to the list. No worries
as I will make this short and sweet and if there are questions or people
want to know more about me they can email me or the list.

I have eight years experience in Linux systems administration in many
different parallels (government, education, enterprise) with which I am
currently serving in enterprise. Nutshelling, I have worked with many
different flavors of Linux but mainly Red Hat, CentOS and Fedora in the
enterprise market. I have done everything from managing large email farms
running on Red Hat (my stints at WebEx and Cisco), running CentOS (both
physical and virtual) in development environments (WebEx, Cisco, Bradford
Networks) to helping school districts reach there educational potentional by
using open source projects such as LTSP (of which I have written a pdf doc
that is used world over but a little outdated... see wiki.ltsp.org). I have
many other skills, abilities and experience that I will not list as I want
to keep this short and sweet.

I do welcome questions and am very eager to help the Fedora Project and
utilize my skills to give back to those that have given to me. I look
forward to working with all of you!

Cheers!!

/paul