Introduction

TJ Davis tjdavisbz at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 15:10:32 UTC 2008

Hi All,

I have been watching this email list for awhile and decided to finally
introduce myself.  I am TJ Davis from West Texas but I currently live
in Belize.  I am an independent software consultant for several
universities.  I mostly do database consulting on MSSQL but have about
10 years of experience with LAMP and Linux administration.  I have not
managed enterprise level systems but have managed 6 Linux servers
doing various tasks for a university for 10 years.  I also have a good
amount of experience with OpenVPN as well as
SpamAssassin/Amavis/Maia/Clamv.  I will start reading over tickets
soon and try to pick some once I have been accepted.  But, in the mean
time, if anyone knows where I might fit in best give me a shout.

I will be on #fedora-admin as tjdavisbz as much as possible.

Tj