Fedora 10 Beta Release Planning Meeting

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Fri Sep 19 15:42:16 UTC 2008

Jesse Keating wrote:
> On Thu, 2008-09-18 at 18:20 +0530, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
>> Wouldn't it be useful to invite more than person as part of the
>> different groups? Currently it seems a number of people have not
>> attended which leaves that group voice unheard.
>
> These are supposed to be representatives from the various groups, who
> should have had release meetings on their own already and just reporting
> information back to the other groups.  Having a 50 person meeting
> doesn't work very well.
>
> Is this just speculation on your part, or is there an actual issue to
> talk about?

I don't see a speculation. I didn't knew about a meeting since the
invitation to the meeting doesn't seem to have been made publicly. The
meeting minutes show that a few people representative of the groups have
not attended. I would have liked to be see someone represent marketing
for instance and probably would have attended. If you had send a public
invitation and I missed it, please point it out to me?

Rahul