Hi

Vinay Amatya vinaya.amatya at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 06:42:16 UTC 2009

Hi All,

I'm Vinay. I got upto here while trying to fix my installation of Fedora-10.
I've been steady user of Fedora package for a little more than a year. I
like it better, as I learn more in Fedora environment than on other
platforms.
Regarding contributing to the Project, I'm a newbie. I'm interested in core
infrastructure development/maintainance.
I'm comfortable with C, C++, Java.  I'd like to learn Python, or Ruby, if I
get a project/task that makes me do it.

At this stage, I'd like to observe the kinds of problems
this(infrastructure) team handles, possibly learn some stuffs, and
contribute where possible.

Looking forward to working with you,
cheers,
Vinay