Introduction

Mayuresh Kulkarni stardust496 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 05:37:06 UTC 2009

Hello folks,

I have been a fedora user for a couple of months now and I would like
to thank you all for this wonderful distro!  About me - I am a
programmer, working mostly in the systems programming domain. I am
quite comfortable with C/C++ but not so much with Python or with bash
scripting. I would like to help out with something where I can pick up
one of these two.  I have done projects with Python, (mostly to avoid
Perl ;) ) , but am far from being a native.

I unfortunately will not be able to attend the meetings on Thursday
but I will hang out in IRC to try to get a feel for the current
action.

Looking forward to meeting you all :)
Mayuresh.