Ok. Looks like this one _may_ fulfill our calendering needs. Testing required.

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Wed Aug 19 18:36:25 UTC 2009

On Wed, 2009-07-29 at 12:30 +0530, susmit shannigrahi wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am quite "frightened" to take up this topic again and again lest you
> all be bored.

Looking at some other stuff around this topic, I just hit some more
info. Looks like Debian looked at this before, and came up with some
useful tables and info:

http://wiki.debian.org/Groupware

Jesse Keating just seconded John Poelstra's suggestion of OBM:

http://obm.org/doku.php

which seems to be longstanding and pretty comprehensive. It does appear
to have CalDAV capability and a decent web front end. If anything it's
like Zimbra in that its capabilities go beyond our needs, but that could
even be useful in the long run, and by all accounts it doesn't go as far
out of its way to make things difficult as Zimbra does...

--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey