Recent change freeze exception - MXs for our domains

Ricky Zhou ricky at
Wed Aug 19 23:36:35 UTC 2009

Hey, we had a mail outage today because Red Hat's MXs
changed IPs.  Previously, we had our MXs set to
mx[123], which pointed to the IPs of the MXes.  With
the last change, we switched to setting the MXs directly to
mx[12], which should always point ot the right place.

Additionally, the change also reenables tummy, telia, and ibiblio, which
we took out for the mass reboot.  

Stephen and Mike +1ed these changes on IRC while we were working on it.

-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Type: application/pgp-signature
Size: 197 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <>

More information about the Fedora-infrastructure-list mailing list