Joining the Fedora Infrastructure team

timg at codero.com timg at codero.com
Mon Aug 24 18:44:30 UTC 2009

Toshio,

Thanks, I am reading over the SOP's right now to re-fresh my memory.
Just pulled down the git clone to check it out and update myself on the
infrastructure itself. As far as projects, I am pretty open to anything
however enjoy more of the system admin site vs. programming although I
am pretty fluent in bash.

If you have any projects by all means let me know and Ill take a look to
see if I can be of any assistance, and possibly learn something new :)