IPv6 for Fedora services?

Tristan Santore tristan.santore at internexusconnect.net
Thu Aug 27 05:06:45 UTC 2009

Matt,
I think the key issue is to get anything going. Anything is better than
nothing. When other providers roll IPv6 PAs out, then those locations
can be enabled, when available.
Of course there would also be the 6to4 option. Might also be smart, to
check if those providers offer a 6to4 gateway, then 6to4 tunneling,
could be used in the interim.

Regards,

Tristan

--