F8/F9 torrent links

Matt_Domsch at Dell.com Matt_Domsch at Dell.com
Thu Aug 27 13:57:36 UTC 2009

When I last did cleanup, it was before F9 went EOL, so it stayed.    F9 has ~20 downloaders right now.  I didn't nuke F8 just because there were still a few seeders and downloaders.  I see there are 12 downloaders at present for it.

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-infrastructure-list/2009-May/msg00164.html
describes the policy we have in place.

By rights, if we move F9 to archive.fp.o, then we can nuke both F8 and F9 from torrent1.

--
Matt Domsch
Technology Strategist, Dell Office of the CTO
linux.dell.com & www.dell.com/linux

-----Original Message-----
From: sijis.aviles at gmail.com on behalf of Sijis Aviles
Sent: Wed 8/26/2009 11:08 PM
To: torrentadmin-members at fedoraproject.org
Subject: F8/F9 torrent links

Hey all,

I was browsing the torrent.fedoraproject.org website and i noticed
that there are torrent links still listed for F8 and F9.
I was looking for a way to remove them via the fedora-web git repo but
nb and G noticed the Torrent_SOP. I figured i'd email the torrent
group and see if these should be removed since they are EOL.

Let me know if in the future i should direct this to somewhere/someone else.

Thanks,

Sijis