Wan't to join and why

Steven M. Parrish smparrish at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 22:48:07 UTC 2009

Hi guys and gals,

I am looking to join both the sysadmin-test and sysadmin-cvs groups.  Why you
might ask?  Well I'll tell you.  I wan't to get more involved in Fedora.

Here is my current Fedora resume...

- BugZapper for both KDE and Packagekit.
- Maintain 20+ packages and am a Sponsor in the packaging group.
- Work closely with the OLPC and Sugar folks at getting and maintaining the
packages in Fedora
- Responsible for creating builds of F11 with Sugar specifically for the OLPC
XO-1 (Hope to get an XO-1.5 soon) see http://wiki.laptop.org/go/F11_for_XO-1
for info on this.

What I am looking to do now is create a very simplified bugzilla interface that
can be used by OLPC users, mostly children, to report issues with Sugar
Activities in Fedora.  Will develop in PHP and would like to develop and test
it on one of the publictest servers.

Also would like to help maintain the cvs servers and projects contained there.

Any questions just ask.

Steven M. Parrish