Wan't to join and why

Steven M. Parrish smparrish at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 14:26:54 UTC 2009

Paul W. Frields wrote:

> On Tue, Aug 18, 2009 at 09:15:48AM -0400, Steven M. Parrish wrote:
>> Rahul Sundaram wrote:

>> > Very interesting. A related project
>> >
>> > https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Bugzilla_Desktop_Client
>> >
>> > Rahul
>>
>> Sounds like we both have similar goals here.  I think having both a OS
>> based app and a simple web interface for our bugreporting is a great
>> idea.
>>
>> Anything that makes it easier for normal users to report issues and give
>> feedback will only lead to making Fedora a more user friendly distro.
>
> I know that there were folks in the Desktop SIG who were interested
> in a more friendly bug filing Web interface, as well as other
> possibilities for lowering the fright factor of Bugzilla.

Yes its something that was discussed at FudCon in January, but now that
Sugar/OLPC is basing itself on Fedora I feel its important to get something
going.

Steven M. Parrish
gpg fingerprint: 4B6C 8357 059E B7ED 8095 0FD6 1F4B EDA0 A9A6 13C0
http://tuxbrewr.fedorapeople.org/
irc.freenode.net: SMParrish @ #fedora-kde, #fedora-devel, #fedora-olpc,
#sugar