Introduction

Christian Del Pino delpic at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 16:35:32 UTC 2009

Hello everyone,

My name is Chris. I am looking to contribute my skills and time to the
Fedora Infrastructure group.

I started using Linux back in 1996 while in college. In 2005, I became a
system administrator at a small company helping them build, deploy, and
support Linux based laptops for use in capturing clinical data. Other
tasks included projects to help the company scale our operations.

I have a Bachelor's in Computer Science, and I am currently pursuing a
Master's in Information Systems, with a couple of semesters to go. I
also became a Red Hat Certified Technician back in 2004.

My skills include:

Bash scripting
MySQL
C++
HTML
CSS
Some Python
Some PostgreSQL
Started learning some Django.

I want to be involved in the Fedora community by helping out where I
can, and also learn some more new skills along the way.

Thanks!

Regards,
Chris DelPino