squid issues

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Tue Feb 3 01:34:39 UTC 2009

I noticed something while composing this release.  Packages gotten from
kojipkgs (and thus the proxy) all have a timestamp of when the file was
downloaded, vs the timestamp of the file on the fileserver.  This has
caused me some... frustration in getting my composes synced on the
master mirror using hardlinks to rawhide.

Can somebody help me debug why this is?  I'm not familiar with our squid
setup, and I couldn't find it in a quick wiki search for 'squid'.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!