Calendaring system?

Simon Birtwistle simon at zikula.org
Fri Feb 6 22:47:35 UTC 2009

One Zikula calendar module has a variety of feeds (see http://code.zikula.org/crpcalendar/attachment/wiki/screenshots/list.png) or http://jami.cremonapalloza.org/index.php?module=crpCalendar for a live demo.  It might need some template modifications for display, but you could allow users to submit events and so on by logging in with their FAS ID.  However, I am sure there are better standalone solutions out there, if you're happy to maintain a separate tool.