Calendaring system?

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Sat Feb 7 11:32:36 UTC 2009

On Fri, 2009-02-06 at 13:32 -0800, Toshio Kuratomi wrote:

> We have kind of a de facto no-Java standard in infrastructure.  This is
> partially because none of us have had good experiences running apps in
> java and partially because we have noone with Java programming
> experience to fix things if we need to.  If you had some people to give
> to us to work on maintaining the server we might be able to work out
> something similar to how zikula is being run for the docs deploy.  But
> that doesn't sound like the case :-(

No, I don't think so. So let's knock Bedework off the list for now,
there do seem to be other viable alternatives. I like Clint's idea of a
wiki page to set the requirements and evaluate alternatives, I will
happily create / contribute to that next week once my brain is working
again :), depending on whether Clint has got around to creating it by
then. Added to my todo.
--
adamw