Introduction: This is me...

Jeff Williams atl.jd.williams at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 15:24:51 UTC 2009

Hello.  My name is Jeff Williams and have been looking for a Fedora group to
join to contribute in at least a small way.

I have been a Unix and Linux sysadmin for at least 13 years (in addition to
other sysadmin experience on other platforms).  I am also a systems
programmer (mostly C but lots of ksh/bash/awk) and all-around computer
handyman.

I don't have a ton of time to contribute to the efforts of this group right
now but would like to at least see how the group operates and what the
processes are.

Looking forward to it.

Jeff