Introduction - François Cami

FD Cami francois.cami at free.fr
Sun Jan 11 17:25:59 UTC 2009

Hi list,

I'd like to get involved in the Fedora Infratructure projet, helping with
RHEL/Xen administration, network security, backups...

I have been running Linux for close to ten years, going from then-Mandrake
to Slackware, then Gentoo, CentOS and Fedora.
I know Bash, Python, C, and some Perl/PHP ; and also LVM, squid, apache,
postfix, iptables/netfilter, bind, samba, and assorted apps like mailman
and request-tracker.

My day life gravitates between RHEL5/Xen and Cisco PIX and Catalyst
administration. I live in UTC+1/UTC+2.

My Freenode IRC nickname and FAS account are both fcami.

Best regards,

F.D. Cami